Apply a small amount of cleanser to a moist face, lather with fingertips or using a sponge. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with Dermal Balancing Toner.
Skin Care Tip:
• To avoid breakouts, cleanse skin twice daily to remove dirt, oil, pollution and makeup.
• Change pillowcases nightly, as they can harbour bacteria and aggravate breakouts.
Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, polyglucoside, ammonium laureth sulphate, decyl glucoside (and) glyceryl stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 80, DL-panthenol, allantoin, fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol (and) benzoic acid (and) dehydroacetic acid (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) polyaminopropyl biguanide, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, salicylic acid, salvia officinalis (sage) oil.
• Grapefruit Peel Oil acts as a natural astringent and cleanser, eliminating excess oil from the surface of the skin. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties making it an ideal ingredient for reducing blackheads, pustules and pimples often associated with oily skin.
• Aloe Vera Extract adds an extra boost of hydration by penetrating the skin supplying moisture directly to the tissues. It also soothes and calms inflamed skin.
• Salicylic acid penetrates the oil glands, removing built up dirt and debris from deep within the pores so that skin is left looking smoother and more even.