Following cleansing, pat skin dry and pour Dermal Balancing Toner on gauze or cotton pad and smooth into face and neck. Let absorb into skin before applying protective cream.
Skin Care Tip:
• To avoid breakouts, clean cosmetic brushes and sponges weekly to rid of bacterial growth.
Aqua (purified water), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) aromatherapy distillate, allantoin, yeast extract (phyto hyaluronic) CAS 8013-01-2, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, steareth-20, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, salicylic acid (CAS 69-72-7), medica limonum (lemon) peel powder, montmorillonite, fucus vesiculosis (kelp) extract, phenoxyethanol (and) benzoic acid (and) dehydroacetic acid (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) polyaminopropyl biguanide.
• Witch hazel has been used for many generations to treat skin problems. It is a natural astringent that fights acne and calms inflammation.
• Lemon Peel detoxifies and brightens dull, devitalized skin
• Sage Oil tones skin while balancing oil production.
• Anti-inflammatory, healing and calming.